- 1-2 bunches of kale or 1-2 bags of pre-washed kale
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced (or 2 cubes of Dorot’s frozen garlic–LOVE that stuff!)
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, peeled and grated (or 2 cubes of Dorot’s frozen ginger)
- 2 teaspoons tamari soy sauce or Bragg’s Amino Acids
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 whole ripe avocado
- optional add-ins: chopped apple, cashew, marinated tempeh, etc.
- Wash, de-stem, tear up kale, and place in large bowl (or be lazy like me and just use bagged kale)
- Whisk garlic, ginger, Braggs, lemon juice and olive oil in a bowl or mixing cup. Add avocado and mash with a fork or whisk til blended in and creamy.
- Dress, toss & serve immediately.
Modified from Spark Recipes.