- 8 oz. Barrilla Plus thin spaghetti (or any whole grain pasta)
- 1 cup carrots (I use the shredded ones from Trader Joe’s and chop them even smaller)
- 2 cups frozen shelled edamame
- 1/2 cup Thai peanut sauce
- 2 Tbs. creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbs. soy sauce (or Bragg’s Aminos)
- chopped fresh cilantro
- coarsely chopped peanuts
- Bring lightly salted water to a boil. Add noodles, return to boiling and cook 5 minutes. Stir in edamame; cook, uncovered, for 3 to 5 minutes longer or until noodles and edamame are tender. Drain and return to saucepan.
- In a mixing cup, mix together peanut sauce, peanut butter, and soy sauce until smooth. Pour peanut sauce into pan with noodles. Add raw carrots, sprinkle in cilantro and peanuts.
Modified from Parents Magazine.